Ok, so ever since the little bit of spotting I had yesterday, I have been vacillating over whether or not to POAS.
With both previous IVFs I did not POAS and I was ok with that. I did not have this strong desire to. But for some reason, maybe it is all the different “symptoms” I am having, I am having a hard time not thinking about it. Maybe because I have done some different things on this cycle and this would be different from the last ones.
I know if I test, and it is negative, I will be very sad. But there would still be a slim chance that it will be a positive blood test if the HCG is slow to rise. And if I test and get a positive, I will be happy, but think that maybe it would be my trigger or the test was a false negative. You see my problem?
So I need some help. Would love to hear some advice. Should I test or not test.
I am going to the store today and will get a test. If I decide to test it will maybe be tomorrow (WED) morning.
My trigger shot was Monday April 16 at 2:45am, so that would be 16 days past the trigger. The trigger should be out of my system by now.
Thanks for reading and thank for the help!!!