Today I experimented with something I found on Pinterest, French Dip sandwiches. It was a slow cooker recipe and I have to say it was quite yummy. Hubby wanted seconds but I told him no. He could have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. It was not mean, just trying to help him be good about eating. 🙂 Love the slow cooker recipes and I am really enjoying Pinterest. Found some cute ideas for cupcakes, Valentine gifts for hubby and of course food!
Here is the recipe I used (I used a different cut of meat – but still good): (click photo for link)
Ok, I know I said yesterday that I was going to get back on track. Eating I did pretty well. However, I did not exercise. It was VERY windy this morning and actually snowing some. Last night we had thunderstorms…crazy weather. Tomorrow I am either going to walk outside in the morning or at the very least on the treadmill! I promise!
Note: The challenge question for today is a bit “heavy” so I am going to do that one tomorrow and do tomorrow’s today to keep the mood light!
DAY 23: Put your iPod on shuffle. List the first 10 songs that play.
1. “Let Me Go Lover” – Dean Martin (Love Dino, Frank and all those guys.)
2. “Nature Boy” – Celine Dion
3. “The Downeaster “Alexa”” – Billy Joel
4. “Yes I Do” – Rascal Flatts (I like them but I have this for hubby’s work.)
5. “I Want to Hold Your Hand” – The Beatles
6. “Hungry Like the Wolf” – Duran Duran (They never go out of style.)
7. “Summertime” – Ella Fitzgerald
8. “What I Like About You” – The Romantics
9. “Angelina” – Il Divo
10. “I Will Survive” – Gloria Gaynor (I used to sing along to this on the way home every night during tax season. Helped me stay awake and was my own personal anthem during that time of my life. 🙂 )
Thanks for reading!